Friday, October 17, 2014


i want a love so beautiful, like light reflecting rain
glistening in the darkness, makes you go insane
shining on the edges of the moon so high
I want a love so beautiful, it almost makes you cry.

i want a love so sweetly, it makes the poor boy smile
lighting up the world, like lily of the nile
spreading like wild fire across through every plain
i want a love so sweetly, makes you forget the pain.

i want a love so deep, the oceans oceans go green
with envy of such depth

i want a love so bright, the sun needs shades
lighting up the path, on days to better days
sharing all its love to each and every place

I want a love so beautiful
I want a love so deep
I want a love so warm
you can feel it in the streets
a love spreading wide
a love digging deep
a love stretching high
you can feel it in your sleep
i want this love so meaningful
you can’t even sleep
without saying,
“hey beautiful, you’re someone I’d like to keep”

No comments:

Post a Comment