Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Dearest Daughter,


My Dearest Daughter,

‘You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.’ (song of solomon 4:7) My child, you are ‘fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are my works; your soul knows it very well’ (psalm 139:14) But, I warn you, “do not let your adorning be external–the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold and jewelry, or the clothing you wear– but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a genuine and quiet spirit, which in My sight is very precious.’ (1Peter 3:3-4) You are ‘more precious than jewels, and nothing anyone desires can compare with you. Love life is in your right hand; in your left hand are riches and honor. Your ways are ways of pleasantness, and all your paths are peace. You are a tree of life to those who lay hold of you; those who hold fast are called blesses.’ (Proverbs 3:15-18) So tell me child, ‘why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like on of these. If that is how I clothe the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will I not much more clothe you–you of little faith? So do not worry’ (Matthew 6:28-31). For I tell you, ‘as a lily among brambles, so is my love among the young women.’ (Song of Solomon 2:2) So, ‘a new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that your are my disciples, if you have love for one another.’ (John 13:34-35).  

For all of eternity, 
Your Loving Heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment